Change single digits to double digits.

From: Prince Of Thieves <thief_NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:50:14 +1000

I want to change all single digits to double digits, eg. 1=>01, 2=>02, etc. The digits are in a TEXT field and there are some double digit and alpha in the same field.

I tried the following syntax but got an error:

UPDATE vmigrp SET clustcd = "0" & clustcd WHERE Length(clustcd)=1;

And the error is "Var Parse Error" and another soon after "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended".

Can this be done?

--

Julian Milano