Re: HTML DB - your thoughts

From: Robert C <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:29:55 -0400

Thanks
Wow..you must be one of the earliest "Project Marvel" beta participants then.....
You mean you actually built some app(s) for production ?

My biggest complaint now is the lack of *comprehensive* samples one can follow along.....I mean the demo samples are either too shallow....giving you a tiny glimpse of the tool or irrelevent to starters (the Collection sample,
the Prez sample)

Being a declarative enviornment......the amount of boxes & selections & drop-downs
can be intimidating.

Do you have some test app you're willing to do an export on & let me use as a tutorial ?

Thanks
Robert