I am selling many of my c++, java, Oracle and Game Programming books

From: RR <rcubed[NOSPAM>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:02:46 GMT

Please take a look at the list of books I am selling for cheap. These prices are below what the used dealers are selling them for. If you really want a book and the price is close we may beable to make a deal. I want to get rid of all these books in the next week. Please look at the link below. It is on ebay and you will have to page thru the list of all my items to see the books as they are listed with everything else.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=abstractryan&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

THANKS!
Ryan Received on Sun Oct 19 2003 - 13:02:46 CDT