preparedStatement

From: Ole Schmidt <Ole_Schmidt78_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:08:59 +0200

Hi,

this is my code:

sql = conn.c.prepareStatement(string, ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE, ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);

But if I execute it the following ErrorMessage returns:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.prepareStatement(Ljava/lang/String;II)Lj ava/sql/PreparedStatement;

Have anyone an idea what my mistake is? I work with Java2 and Oracle 8i Personal Edition.
If I start it in my company it works.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ole Received on Sun Oct 12 2003 - 13:08:59 CDT