Auditing

From: R.B <rich.bevan_at_bt.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:11:14 +0000 (UTC)

I have turned Oracle auditing on by setting the init parameters

audit_trail = true
audit_file_dest = /u01/app/oracle/admin/SID/adump

then ran

sql> audit create session

As it is the create session that I want audit. Does this have to be run each time the database is restarted ?If so where do I put the statement so it is run after restart,

Thanks,

Richard Received on Thu Oct 09 2003 - 09:11:14 CDT