Re: REF Cursor returned across db link?

From: Matthew Houseman <mhousema_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2003 10:15:10 -0700

The 2nd message is:
ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

which leads me to believe that ref cursors can't be returned across a database link. When I connect directly to the database schema that contains the stored procedures, they all work great and return ref cursors as one would expect. Based on business process requirements, though it would be best to get these stored procedures to return ref cursors over the database link.