EXCEPTION or Return code?

From: Ubiquitous <weberm_at_polaris.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:11:03 +0000 (UTC)

How do you all prefer to handle exception handling? I was looking at some examples and noticed a lot of them seem to use return code type parameters which return a zero is it executed without any trouble and some other value(s) if an exception occurred. This struck me as silly because the internal exception handling seems to perform that function already. Am I missing something or is this a case of "old habits die hard"? Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 10:11:03 CDT