Cut, paste and print

From: v_verno <v_verno_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:42:12 GMT

Hello to everybody
need your help to solve a couple of problems we are currently having. We have a financial application developped under Oracle Application 11i and, for an unknown reason, there are some basic functions that work only on few PCs.
The two function are :

Any idea about the cause of a/m problems ? What have noted till now is that :
- the two problems go together.

Pls let me know

Many many thanks in advance

Regards Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 00:42:12 CDT