Re: Proving PL/SQL trigger firing sequence

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:23:45 GMT

You can't use the same name for a trigger. Don't be an idiot; the order of the same type of trigger on the same table is undefined. You might be able to get it to work consistently for some period of time, but later it will break. You will be chasing a very difficult problem to detect. Don't do it.
Jim