Re: Why Not Allow Temp Tables?

From: Pete Cresswell <x_at_y.z>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:46:30 GMT

RE/

> Have you asked them?

This is a beeeeeg organization. We're talking minimum 2-3 day turnaround and at least one email pissing contest to get an answer to a question like that.

I was trolling here for a "no-brainer" answer - like maybe 99% of all admins don't like temp tables because of some near-universal downside like unexpected/unpredictable changes in memory needs.

If there's an obvious answer, I could avoid bugging a lot of people for no good reason.

PeteCresswell Received on Mon Sep 22 2003 - 17:46:30 CDT