Why Not Allow Temp Tables?

From: Pete Cresswell <x_at_y.z>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:34:43 GMT

We've got some performance issues that somebody thinks could be alleviated by using Temp tables.

However, the DB management group has decreed that no temp tables will be used at their installation.

I'm guessing they have a pretty good reason, but what would it be?

Memory?

PeteCresswell Received on Mon Sep 22 2003 - 16:34:43 CDT