Re: How to retrieve function metadata?

From: Pavel Vetesnik <Pavel.Vet_at_volny.cz>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:09:49 +0200

Hi Aswin,

I don't know exact answer to your question, but I guess that the information you are looking for is somewhere within data dictionary. Take a look at http://www.ss64.com/orad/, where is big list of them (here it is for version 8.1.6).

For example for sequences you may get the info calling

select * from all_sequences where sequence_name='my_sequence';

But I don't know what table or view returns the values you wrote below.

HTH,
Pavel

"Ashwin K Gudidevuni" <ashwin21_99_at_hotmail.com> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:vmt8hu3ampofec_at_corp.supernews.com...