Re: OO4Ole Licensing

From: Kento <TopShelf66_at_netzero.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2003 16:12:14 -0700

Niall,

Thanks for the help. I found the KB article on MSDN and followed it with no change. Then, I discoverd that oradc.ocx had been registered in \winnt\system32 so I unregistered it and registered the oradc.ocx that is in \oracle\ora81\bin and that did the trick. Aparently, it does not like being registered anywhere but in your oracle directory tree. Both files where the same just in different directories.

Kent