Re: Oracle Magazine Advertisement..

From: <alcesteatxmissiondot_at_com.or.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:24:13 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:
> Consider taking my class at the University of Washington. And they are
> also brilliant.

So you have pouty-faced J. Crew models in your classes, complete with seductively unbuttoned white linen shirts? Who manage to keep their hair perfectly flaired while looking at the statspack reports?

I've had the distinct pleasure of meeting some brilliant and beautiful women in IT--however, getting those who are obviously professional models to impersonate your employees seems a little insulting and sadly funny. (The magazine ad doesn't necessarily do that...but if you look around on their website, you'll see some pretty contrived pictures)

Now, if I'm wrong (and I strongly doubt I am) then my deepest apologies go out to those women and men.

Jer Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 12:24:13 CDT