SQL*Net, overcoming NAT via CMAN?

From: Dim Gool <moution_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:51:05 +0300

Kind people, help me please...

I have a few servers(several Oracle7 and only one Oracle9) behind NAT. I know this problem can be solved with Oracle Connection Manager. Suppose, I will turn on CMAN at Oracle9. But I don't understand, whether I can work with several servers on different hosts via that CMAN? Is it possible?

In the hope of you kindness,
Dim. Received on Wed Sep 17 2003 - 07:51:05 CDT