Re: Error when clicking setup to install 9iDS

From: sedan76 <member39686_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:33:51 -0400

Bakker,

I'm not trying to be rude or something here. If you think i was rude on my reply i strongly apologize for that. All i was tried to say is i couldn't understand the line from your reply ( hit the from button and navigate to the appropiate .jar file). May be i'm not up to your level of standard. To be honest with you this is my first posting in any of the forum i ever did in the internet. So please no hard feelings.

thanks

sedan76.