Re: bug with scrollable recordsets

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:11:28 +0200

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:51:10 +0300, "Boris Kesarev" <boris.kesarev_at_infopulse.kiev.ua> wrote:

>I cannot check it by myself becuase i have version 9.0.0.1 and i would to
>know if i really need to update it to 9.2 + patch

Bogus.
The patch release notes will state *EXACTLY* which bugs have been fixed.
If you want to have access to my Metalink account, or you want to have me do your work for you, I charge $ 200 per hour.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Sep 16 2003 - 12:11:28 CDT