Re: Stored procedure returning records

From: Thorsten Kettner <thorsten.kettner_at_web.de>
Date: 11 Sep 2003 01:29:48 -0700

Great, Great, Great! Thank you all for your answers.

Special thanks to Harald and René. I didn't know about TYPE, OBJECT and so on, and your replies don't only answer my question, but also taught me a lot about the OO in SQL and I read about MULTISET, REF, the THE keyword, about nested tables, methods within objects and so on. I am happy to have learned so much within so little time with the start you gave me. Received on Thu Sep 11 2003 - 03:29:48 CDT