Re: help plz

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:24:06 +0200

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote...
> And where were you when your instructor talked about constraints?

(snip)

> See what happens when the person that responds to your cry for help
is
> an instructor in an Oracle program. ;-)
>
> And please ... don't anyone just hand over the answer. Let the OP
have a
> chance to learn the material.
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

Hi Daniel,

congratulations, excellent answer. Giving enough hints so that OP can find the solution instead of feeding him seems the best way for me. All regulars should react like that.

Greetings,
Guido Received on Thu Sep 11 2003 - 02:24:06 CDT