Multiple selects

From: Leigh Riley <dontEmailMeDirectly_at_home.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:41:15 -0600

Hi there,

I'm new to the world of Oracle, so maybe someone out there can offer some suggestions here:

I currently execute 3 SQL statement like this in my Java class:

	SELECT count(*) as count FROM myTable
	where this="that" and that = "the other";

	SELECT count(*) as count FROM myTable
	where this="this" and that = "that";

	SELECT count(*) as count FROM myTable
	where this="confusing";

I am wondering if it's possible to execute these 3 SQL statement with one query and get a resultSet of e.g. 3,3,3?

Any snippet, or URL would be helpful!!!

Thanks in advance,

Leigh

PS: http://www.google.com/search?q=oracle+multiple+select didn't help much! Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 19:41:15 CDT