Persistance Layer wanted!

From: Manfred Pruntsch <manfred.pruntsch_at_ifcos.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:56:21 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for a persistance layer to bridge a java application with oracle in a object relational way. I didn't find anything on oracle's website. So I asking for experiences and recommendations for stable applications. Links to reviews, articles treating this stuff are also welcome.

We use Oracle 9.2/Java 1.4.
Some requirements:
- Transaction

regards
Manfred Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 04:56:21 CDT