Re: (job) Manager, Information Technology

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2003 15:54:33 -0700

workwonders_at_cox.net (Michael) wrote in message news:<8e07b2e2.0309030906.7837524c_at_posting.google.com>...
> I am assisting to recruit a Manager, Information Technology for a
> client in MA. Here is the full description:

  1. Please note you are posting in the wrong place. Do not post jobs in cdo.misc. Post them in cdo.marketplace. For full posting details, see http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry/oraclech.htm
  2. Wyeth is already advertising themselves, why would anyone want to bother with you? If you want to post details as to why they have such a high IS turnover, that would be more appropriate to this group. Make yourself a valuable information resource, and you won't look so much like a leech.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Stop seething now.