Change Oracle installation language

From: Christian Soltenborn <csoltenborn_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:16:13 -0500

Hello,

I am an exchange student from Germany, and I am studying in the USA for 2 semesters. Of course my laptop contains a german version of WinXP. I had to install Oralce 9.2.0.1 Client for a class, and the installer didnīt ask me which language to install - it just installed the german version. My teacher will probably not be amused when I send in oracle spool files which contain german parts :-), and it would also make life easier if I would have the same environment as the other students. So here is my question: Is there a way to change the language after installation? If not: Is there a way to force the installer to install the english language version?

Thanx in advance,
Christian Received on Mon Sep 01 2003 - 16:16:13 CDT