Re: Object Table

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:29:02 -0700

Mikito Harakiri wrote:

> The question to ask an object propellerhead is "Do you know what scalar
> subquery is, for example?" No? Then, please go and learn, and next we'll
> talk. Because I know your stuff -- multiple inheritance, fat interfaces,
> polymorphism, etc -- and you are ignorant of mine.

My general impression, from this and other postings of yours, is that you are trolling bait for an argument.

If you have something to contribute please by all means do so. There are a lot of people here interested in Oracle asking serious questions that could use another informed opinion. If all you want is a flaming good argument find a nice pub, have six drinks, wait ten minutes, and insult the biggest guy in the joint.

--
Daniel Morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/aoa/aoa_main.asp