Re: writing in oracle database with java

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:51:16 -0700

Stefan Seidel wrote:

> Hi NG,
>
> i'm trying to create tables and to insert data into these tables using
> oracle.jdbc.
>
> (first a "create table" statement and then couple of "insert into"
> statements)
>
> There are no problems except for the last table. The table is created but
> the data is not inserted.
>
> This happens regardless of if i create 3,4,5 etc. tables with the last
> table.
>
> what am i doing wrong?
>
> Stefan

Oracle version and edition?
Code sample?
JDBC driver being used?

Crystal ball is broken.

But I would advise you to not perform DDL on-the-fly. Tables should not be built across a JDBC link as part of an application. Build them in SQL*Plus and then leave them alone.

--
Daniel Morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/aoa/aoa_main.asp