Re: Universal Installer does not start on WinXP

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:01:52 +0200

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:08:45 +0300, "Bogdan Zamfir" <dont.spam.me_at_despammed.com> wrote:

>Sir,
>
>First, I don't want to start a debate here, especially not a hostile one
>If I asked the question again, it should means your answer didn't helped me,
>and I wasn't satisfied by it.
>
>If you stick only to specifications, you should change your job.

Apparently you don't want to believe Oracle' specifications. If the car vendor states the motor will only run on petrol, do you think you can fill the tank with ordinary gasoline? Why don't you want to believe Oracle doesn't support WinXP?

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Aug 29 2003 - 04:01:52 CDT