Re: listener help

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:48:36 -0700

nik wrote:

> hi everyone,
> i am new to oracle and was having some problems. My oracle works fine
> but i cant get it to talk to forms or reports tools. I know i have to
> run listner in the background but dont know where or how to do this. I
> am using windows ME. so please help i would really apprecite all your
> help.
>
> thank you very much.
>
> Nik

Oracle is not supported on, and effectively still-born on Windows ME which is barely an excuse for an operating system. Upgrade to Win2K SP6.

After you have done that you will need to tell us the version numbers of the Oracle products and what machines they are on for us to help you.

--
Daniel Morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/aoa/aoa_main.asp