Re: Rights

From: Ralf Schnickmann <ralf_schnickmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:07:23 +0200

So I created this query:

SELECT TABLE_NAME, OWNER, PRIVILEGE
FROM USER_TAB_PRIVS
UNION
SELECT TABLE_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA, PRIVILEGE FROM USER_ROLE_PRIVS, ALL_TAB_PRIVS
WHERE GRANTED_ROLE = GRANTEE In sql+ or in toad in can start this query correctly and it returns several rows.

But starting this query in my c# application i got no rows returned. The intresting thing is that i can start these two SELECT statements seperatly with the correct result.
Only the union of these statements fails... no errors but no rows returned...

Any ideas?

Geetings,
Ralf