Re: Error while reading blob from database with Pro*c code

From: Neo <vashisht_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2003 22:06:24 -0700

Since rBuffer is Raw(1024) it reads this amount in every fetch untill last iteration when it fetches lesser than this. By observing the "amt" value i have verified it. I have tried the variant suggested by you but its still the same.
There is a pattren i have observed. Every odd read returns junk value while even returns correct value!