Mapping ERD to UML class diagram

From: Bms0ch <bms0ch_at_aol.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2003 21:50:46 GMT

Hi

Anyone know how best to approach this? Any foolproof methods of doing this? Anyone know of any useful online resources to aid the process?

Found some information on mapping UML to ERD - but it's my belief it's not a simply a matter of reversing the rules I found there.

Advice appreciated.

TIA Received on Sat Aug 23 2003 - 16:50:46 CDT