Re: table with sparce data

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_ywho.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:44:40 -0700

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3F467C80.23D4957D_at_exxesolutions.com...
> An analytic
> function might do the job but it would be more trouble than it would be
> worth. If I understand the OP's thing I could write the code in 7
> minutes.

Let me make clear, that this is not a routine assignment that I want to complete quickly and efficiently. In that case, I would truly consider procedural solution, program it, report to my boss, and forget about it. Learn nothing from it, as well. I'm interested to know how this query can be expressed in SQL. Received on Fri Aug 22 2003 - 15:44:40 CDT