Re: dbms_alerts on multiple updates

From: MikeH <mike.hammett_at_associates-wheatley.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the reply Jim, the only problem is that I would like the trigger to fire only after commit, this will ensure that I am writing the new record data to the XML document. I have tried using pipes already , however I understand that dbms_pipes are not transactional and therefore they donot fire after commit.

Thanks