Installation i Konfiguration XML DB 9i R2-HELP!!

From: r <t>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:37:34 +0200

Installation i Konfiguration XML DB pod 9i R2-HELP!!

Hi, I want to install the new Database 9i R2 and to configurate it for XML. What I need to take into consideration during the installation process?

Something special, details or else that I should know?

I would appreciate everyone's help

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 22 2003 - 04:37:34 CDT