VB6 ODBC connection to Oracle

From: Autumn <autumn.palik_at_eds.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2003 13:28:05 -0700

I support a VB6 client/server application that uses a MS Access 2000 database. I need to make a change to allow the application to read an Oracle 8i database. Do I need to load the Oracle 8i client on every user's PC to get the connection to work? I have not been able to get it to work any other way. Thank you if you can help. Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 15:28:05 CDT