Re: SQL Trace

From: Harald Maier <maierh_at_myself.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:00:44 +0200

"Sha" <ssha53_at_singnet.com.sg> writes:

> Hi there
>
> Can someone pls tell me how to activate the SQL Trace for a
> database? How resource intensive is it ?

You can set 'sql_trace' in the initialization parameter file or you can set it via the alter session statement. If you use it globally then it takes more cpu and also additional disk space in user_dump_dest. You will find more info in the 'Database Reference (a96536)' document under 'sql_trace'.

Harald Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 10:00:44 CDT