Liant's RM/COBOL and ORACLE (OCI and PRO*COBOL) availability

From: Frederico Fonseca <real-email-in-msg-spam_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:19:41 +0100

Hi all,

Following the advent of the availability of COMP-5 with RM/COBOL we have now made available the following products for use with RM/COBOL.

Oracle OCI (Oracle Call Interface) Version 7. Available for Windows and Linux (intel).

   Evaluation download available as of 20 August at www.syssoft-int.com.

Oracle PRO*COBOL
Available for Windows and Linux (intel).

   Download will be available during the next few days. Please check our webpage for updates.

Oracle OCI V8 will hopefully be available by the end of the year.

Best regards

Frederico Fonseca
ema il: frederico_fonseca at syssoft-int.com Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 03:19:41 CDT