Re: OCP for Oracle 9i

From: Harald Maier <maierh_at_myself.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:03:33 +0200

"Yun Guan" <yguan_at_houston.rr.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> Starting August, Oracle has a new exam to directly upgrade 7.3 + 8.0
> OCP to 9i OCP, instead of upgrading to 8i and then to 9i. But I
> could not find any learning/practice materials on Oracle site. Does
> any body here know any good sources.

I would recommend the 'Database Concepts' (a96524.pdf) document. As far as I can see it too discusses the new feature compared against prior releases. Also you should go through the following documents and look for the new features, it's likely that they are questioning their new features.

Others mentioned here a document that discusses the differences between Oracle 8 and 9.

Harald Received on Wed Aug 20 2003 - 00:03:33 CDT