Re: Differences between Oracle Forms v4.5 and v6

From: ON <aufron_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:48:57 +0200

Thanks a lot Karsten.
There are not a lot of documentation concerning Forms or Report 4.5 (I need examples of screens). But the others documentations are quite useful for me. Is the development environment of Forms & Reports 4.5 the same as v6 (differences would be then located on functional improvements of the product) ?

Regards.