Error for OCILogon2()

From: Matt <m_at_m.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:31:02 GMT

Hi all,

Oracle 9.2.0.3, RH Linux 7.2.
My oci applicetion creates a connection pool at startup, then use OCILogon2() to get a session. I'm trying to check OCILogon2()'s error to determine if a logon failure caused by the database server (down/stoped, network,..), then restart the appl to recreat the pool. I'm not sure about following errors on my hand, anymore errors apply to this scenario?

ORA-00107 failed to connect to ORACLE listener process
ORA-00130 invalid listener address 'string'
ORA-00132 syntax error or unresolved network name 'string'

TIA -matt Received on Sun Aug 17 2003 - 12:31:02 CDT