Re: cable modem and ORA-12514

From: martijn linsen <mhkjlinsen_at_home.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:45:40 +0200

Thank you!

That's the problem: My ZoneAlarm Pro is preventing the OracleServiceORADB1 from starting up correctly! (I donīt know why, but one workaround is to start ZoneAlarm manually after the system has finished booting)

Greetings, Martijn

"Karsten Farrell" <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com> schreef in bericht news:MPG.19a69aa4cd490caf989841_at_news.la.sbcglobal.net...