Re: How to execute queries that query different db at same time?

From: abjiang <member35506_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:14:57 -0400

Thanks for the replies.

I meant two different Oracle databases running on two different servers. So it is possible to put both query sets in a single .sql script and query both different Databases at the same time.....? How do I do a database link between two databases and what command should I use in the SQL script to open a remote DB connection?

Thanks for any information you can provide with me!

Abby