How do I verify which Oracle Client is installed

From: Albert Zweistein <azwei_at_web.de>
Date: 15 Aug 2003 13:18:15 GMT

I need to very exactly what version and build of an Oracle Client is installed on a machine.

Is there some software (utility), procedure or other way that I can get this information from the machine or the Oracle Client itself.

The machine is running NT4 or W2K.

I need to verify/check whether it is running Oracle 8.1.7.2 or higher.

Please respond to this group and NOT the email address.

Thanks - Albert ! Received on Fri Aug 15 2003 - 08:18:15 CDT