Re: Oracle training edition

From: Bugs <martin.button_at_nospam.program-products.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:22:54 +0100

> Just go to the download section of www.oracle.com and don't bother
> this group
>

> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

How sad, it was a simple question. I had already been to the Oracle website but only found the paid versions. Luckily there are some people in the world that are willing to spend a moment to help others. Why don't you creep back into your little corner before I waste more of your precious time.

Bugs Received on Thu Aug 14 2003 - 11:22:54 CDT