Oracle training edition

From: Bugs <martin.button_at_nospam.program-products.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:13:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking to expand my skillset by getting to know Oracle. Are there any training/learning editions of Oracle's database server?

Alternatively are the older versions (some of which I believe are available for free(?)) close enough to the current version that using them to start with would be useful?

TIA Bugs Received on Wed Aug 13 2003 - 09:13:15 CDT