Ugly cellsprint

From: Tim Gahnstroem <tim.gahnstroem_at_cern.ch>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 05:28:50 -0700

Hello

I have a small problem with owa_util.cellsprint.

It is very convenient to use, just drop a whole chunk of data into a table. The problem is that I would like to choose what symbol to put in when there is a null-value in the database.

As it is now, the corresponding cells just gets empty, this gives an ugly rendering on some browsers.

There is, for instance now borders drawn around empty cells in IE6.

I would like a table to be drawn like this

A	*	*	d
E	F 	*	K
L	*	N	O

Instead of

A	 	 	d
E	F 	 	K
L	 	N	O

Is this possible or must I then make a loop that goes through all values?

Thanks

Tim Received on Mon Aug 11 2003 - 07:28:50 CDT