Re: Is there an ON-line reference for PL/SQL and built-in Packages?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:22:34 GMT

No JavaDoc equivalent - it's manuals-style documentation. This is available in the same place as ALL the Oracle documentation .... http://otn.oracle.com >> Documentation ... pick your version, view the documentation library & list all books - you scroll down to see the 'PL/SQL Supplied Packages' and 'JAVA Supplied Packages' manuals. Received on Sat Aug 09 2003 - 12:22:34 CDT