recordset from ms-sql stored procedure

From: Rainer Hahnekamp <rainer.hahnekamp_at_aon.at>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:25:48 +0200

Hello,

I've created a database link from my Oracle9i to a SQL Server 2K and want to retrieve a recordset which is returned by a stored procedure. Is it possible to get this recordset also with a view or do I also have to create a stored procudure on oracle and what would be the syntax?

Thanks in advance,
-Rainer Hahnekamp Received on Sat Aug 09 2003 - 06:25:48 CDT