Change the width of the SQL plus Interface

From: cschang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:46:20 -0400

I recently got a new workstation installed with Window 2K professional. However, after I installed the 8.1.7 client, the sqlplus interface window only allow me to view 100 characters wide. Even I have tried to use “SET LINESIZE ..” to extend the linesize, I still only get 100 characters width. Anything above 100 characters been cut off. I tried to set the NOWRAP off, but no help. Is some setting of my Windows 2k wrong or the oracle environment setting wrong? I have tried to use the sql plus under the dos prompt window. It reacted the same way.

C Chang Received on Fri Aug 08 2003 - 21:46:20 CDT