Re: OEM 9.2.0

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 8 Aug 2003 00:30:49 -0700

Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com> wrote

> Have you filed an iTAR?

That's for wimps. :-)

Seriosuly though - I cannot. My support id on Metalink is wrong (old/deprecated) and I've been struggling for some time now to get Metalink support to change the support id to the new/correct cone one, as they have removed the priv from my account in order for me to do it myself.

--
Billy