Re: Need Purchasing Info

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 5 Aug 2003 05:57:36 -0700

"Smiley" <anoniemke888antispam_at_hotmail.com> wrote

> As far as I know OTN is free, Metalink not

Ah.. I would not know. I have a desupported support id that I can not delete, nor have the ability add an new support id. With metalink support stil owing me an e-mail explaining to me how to add the new support id where there is no friggen button to click to add it.. <sigh>

I thought that OTN/metalink was integrated and that a free membership (without a support id) was possible.. oh well. I get better answers here (and faster) than using metalink. :-)

--
Billy